Our dossier has been in Ghana for two months already. We are really enjoying our time with Jude, but are feeling so excited to know who are next little one will be! I've been picturing that little face for a long time, so I am really looking forward to the day when we can see him or her for the first time.
This month of waiting went pretty fast. But as more time is going on I keep wondering when we'll get our referral. For now, we are keeping busy chasing after our little boy. He's just getting bigger all the time...at his nine month check-up we learned that he's 22 pounds (83rd percentile) and 30.25 inches (99th percentile). Tall boy, just like his grandpas!
Two months down, hopefully not too many left to go!
Here we are at a friends' adoption fundraiser...it was HOT that day. Jude was there for only fifteen minutes, but the shirt had to come off and he was just diving in the the snow-cone ice!

No comments:
Post a Comment