Sunday's Jesus Calling was just what I needed to hear:
"I am able to do far beyond all you ask or imagine...Do not be discouraged by
the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered. Time is a trainer, teaching you
to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your
circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory
at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into
worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention.
Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life."
Even though we can't see the entire picture, we know that God is working and is in control!
I love how God uses His Word to encourage us exactly when we need it. Praying for #8 to be your last #!
ReplyDelete