February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a really fun Valentine's Day this year.  Drew and I went out the weekend before to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, while Judah got to go to my parents' house and spend some time with Grandma.

On Valentine's Day, Judah enjoyed his present from us (some play food and utensils) and he and I made some heart shaped cookies together.  Somebody likes his sweets! :)



Both grandmas stopped by that day to wish Judah a happy Valentine's Day.  Of course he got completely spoiled with all kinds of goodies like new clothes, candy, and some Thomas the train toys.  Thomas is one of his new favorite things so he got pretty excited to see his new "choo choo" as he calls Thomas.  It's so fun to see him playing with his new toys!




1 comment:

  1. hey Shannon! Your little man is getting SO big! Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying him!

    ps our blog has gone private, but I have started a private fb page. Email me if you want me to add you (ourmustardseedlife@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete