Here we go!
I won't lie; I was a little nervous. The last thing I wanted was to be in a car with a screaming kid for hours on end. But Jude did really well. We watched movies, he played with the tablet, I got new toys and books for him to enjoy, and snacks always help.
We drove until about 12:30 AM that night and he was so tired and ready to be in bed. It took a few minutes to fall asleep in his pack 'n play, but he did eventually.
We woke up the next morning and were ready to do it all over again.
Checking himself out in the mirror and helping load the cooler.
We stopped for lunch at a Chick-fil-A in Georgia and he was in such a good mood! Only 4.5 hours more to go!
Where's Waldo?
We finally arrived and the first thing we did was show Judah this "beach" we had been talking about for the past few weeks. He loved all of it. He started digging in the sand right away, and then ran straight for the ocean. I had to hold him back from jumping all the way in.
The long drive was so worth it. We took tons of pictures of Judah at the beach and swimming in the pool so I'll save those for the next post.







No comments:
Post a Comment