October 18, 2013

{Judah} 24 Months (2 Years!) Old

I'm a couple of weeks late posting this, but Judah turned two years old!  I seriously can't believe how quickly the time as gone by.  It really seems like yesterday that we were waiting for him to arrive in the hospital.  As much as I loved him being a newborn, it is so much fun having a toddler.  Here is what life is like with Judah at two years old:

Celebrating his 2nd birthday at his favorite Mexican restaurant


He loves, loves, LOVES trucks.  He can point out  and name fire trucks, cement mixers, dump trucks, garbage trucks, tractors, tow trucks - any kind of truck makes him happy.

 Playing with his new construction site from Grandma and Grandma M.




 Jude is a good sleeper and napper.  He is a little cuddlebug when he wakes up in the morning and after his nap.  This is the time he likes to sit in my lap and drink his milk while he's waking up.  I'll be sad when he's too big for this!


favorite TV shows:


favorite movies:


Favorite foods are iced oatmeal cookie Clif bars, yogurt, applesauce, pizza, spaghetti, French fries, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, strawberries, bananas, and candy of any kind :)


He loves having his head scratched before naps and bed.  This is a new thing of his.  Sometimes he'll take my hand and move it across his hair and yell "Hair!"  (Just in case I was missing one of his signals!)


Right before his birthday, we took him to our town's yearly festival and he had so much fun.  His favorite parts were going on rides and watching the parade.


 First ride of the year!  He loves roller coasters!


 We made sure to get one ride with all of the cousins...love all three of them in that pink car.

 Watching his first parade with Grandma M.



He has also really started to enjoy coloring and playing with Play-Doh.  I think these have really helped him learn his colors.


He is also still struggling in the church nursery!  We're just learning that his personality takes time to warm up and new things can be hard for him.  However, I think he has gotten a lot better, and we'll just keep praying that this phase will eventually end.


Cute things he likes to say:
"hink" = thank you
"mocker" = grandma
"pa pa" = grandpa
"goon" = balloon
"garby" = garbage truck
"far far" = fire truck
"ekatakeh" = elephant and excavator


Happy 2nd Birthday, Judah!  We love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment