This post is better late than never! In September, we celebrated Judah's 3rd birthday. I still can't believe I have a three year old.
He has a lot of interests but one thing that he really loved this year was robots. I think it started with watching the movie WALL-E with his daddy. Then he got a couple of Rescue Bots for a prize after he finished potty training and soon robots became his new favorite.
About a month before his birthday, Target had a huge clearance sale on some of their party supplies and when Judah and I saw all of the robot plates, cups, and decorations it seemed like the perfect way to celebrate his birthday.
We had great weather on the night of the party so we had all of his favorite people come to celebrate.
He was so excited to pick out this Transformers cake at the bakery!
Judah had so much fun with his friends and family. We love this little boy to pieces and look forward to many more years of celebrating our Judah!









No comments:
Post a Comment