Thankfully we have had an uneventful pregnancy so far. I am feeling really great and have no complaints. Judah is becoming more excited every day about becoming a big brother and loves to go in the baby's room to check out the crib or read all of his old board books.
Judah will experience a lot of changes next year, and I know he will struggle a bit with losing his only child status. I can't wait to see him with the new baby and (hopefully) another sibling as well.
I've tried to do a better job of taking bump pictures this time around, so here are a few shots of this growing baby (and belly)!
After 16 week check-up, I had to celebrate hearing that beautiful heartbeat with a Starbucks trip!
I was doing OK for awhile, now I see I've already skipped some weeks...
Baby is moving and kicking a lot, which is one of the best parts about being pregnant. So far I haven't felt any hiccups yet, so we'll see if that happens soon. Judah had them a lot so I would be surprised if I didn't feel them this time.
We are so excited for this new little one. This baby was such a happy surprise, and I feel so fortunate that I get to experience all of this again. We have had so much fun planning the baby's room and choosing a name. Drew is already back at work putting the crib together again!
Coming up soon we can't wait to share the gender of our little one and pictures of their new nursery!






No comments:
Post a Comment