March 16, 2015

37 Weeks

Less than a month to go!

I can't believe we are only a couple of weeks away from meeting Baby Girl.  I have been in nesting mode for the last week and we have gotten a lot of things done.  Drew loves it when I'm in the mood for cleaning and organizing, so he has been more than happy to help me.  Nesting is such a funny thing - I would not normally feel the uncontrollable urge to clean out my closet and dresser at 7:30 in the morning, but it feels so good to throw away and donate things we don't use any more.

I'm still feeling pretty good these last few weeks.  Baby Girl has been really active, so it's nice to feel all of those kicks and know she's doing well.  My gestational diabetes has been a lot easier to manage this time around.  I was so borderline to not passing the test (only a few points off on the last hour) that the specialist is only having me take my blood sugar three days a week rather than every day.

Judah is getting so antsy for his baby sister to arrive.  He tells me every day that he can't wait for her to come home.  He's been able to feel her move and get the hiccups.  She gets the hiccups all the time, just like her big brother did.

Later this week we will have our last sonogram to check on baby's size and hopefully get a few more pictures of her face.  It won't be long before we can see what she really looks like!




No comments:

Post a Comment