We are so excited to FINALLY share some news about who will be joining our family!
Our newest little one will be a
GIRL!
We could not be more thrilled about having a sweet little girl. Before hearing the news, I had fully expected to be having another boy. I knew that it could go either way, but I guess I just pictured another little Judah and assumed that's who the baby would be.
We were shocked at our 20 week anatomy scan to hear the doctor say that he thought we were having a girl! There are so many things that we will love doing with a daughter, and we are so thankful that she is growing and healthy.
There was only one little catch - our little girl was very "modest" during the sonogram and did not make it very easy for the doctor to get a good shot of her gender. At first, he was only about 70% sure, which I thought didn't really leave us with a clear answer. But after lots of and lots of checking, we left the appointment with him saying that he would be shocked if the baby was a boy. We felt mostly confident we knew what gender we were having, but I still didn't want to share on our blog or Facebook until we had had another sonogram to confirm.
At our 32 week sonogram, we got lots of good pictures of the baby...and confirmation that a baby sister was on her way! We already have her name chosen (and have had it picked for a long time) and we can't wait to share it when she is born. Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful gift!




No comments:
Post a Comment