Project #1: We've always talked about doing a tile back splash, but this month we finally completed that project. It hides a few of the imperfections in our wall and makes our kitchen look so much better.
Project #2: We got a fence! This has been so much fun for Judah. A busy street went right by the side of our house and I always felt like I couldn't take my eyes off of Judah for a second. Now he's free to run around and we have a little privacy from all of the people taking walks and driving by. Judah does have one complaint though - the fence makes it a little harder to see garbage trucks on pick-up day. (They are his new favorite thing to watch.)
Good thing Daddy knows his love for the trucks!
In other news, it was a great day in the mail this week! We got our appointment letter to renew our fingerprints (for Citizenship and Immigration) and the movie Kinshasa Symphony arrived. I haven't watched it yet, but I have heard it is such a good story and there are lots of glimpses of Kinshasa.
Kinshasa is the capital of Congo, but it is also where our child will likely be right now because our agency works with orphanages in Kinshasa.
Please continue to pray for us while we wait. We are *this* close to being on the wait list and we are anxiously waiting for the day we will see our little one's face.



No comments:
Post a Comment