Drew and I used to go to the city every year for our anniversary, but hadn't been since Judah was born. We thought it would be fun for him to experience a big city and to visit Shedd Aquarium.
It was a great little getaway. We ate lots of good food, did a little shopping,and swam in the hotel pool.
my little Yoda at the Disney Store
I absolutely love this shop. My friend and I discovered LUSH on a girls trip to Arizona, and I was so excited to pick up a few things in Chicago.
LEGO store!
big city baby
Cheesecake Factory
Lou Malnati's
Barnes and Noble
getting out of the hotel pool
Judah's favorite part of our trip was visiting Shedd Aquarium. He loved seeing all of the animals and fish, and especially enjoyed petting the stingrays.
Judah still talks about Chicago quite a bit. Whenever he sees tall buildings, or makes a tower with his Legos he says, "It's kinda like Chicago!" Lots of fun memories were made on this trip!

















No comments:
Post a Comment